Aerospace Estimator with 5+ years’ experience
An expanding aerospace manufacturer, headquartered in Manchester, CT is accepting applications for a Full-time position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare estimates used in final bids.
- Ability to analyze blueprints, specifications, proposals and to prepare time, cost and labor estimates.
- Consult with customers, purchasing, interface with manufacturing, engineering and quality.
- Demonstrate proficient estimating in CNC Machining, laser operations, welding operations, and forming, as well as being familiar with outside processes such as plating, heat treat.
- Review data to determine raw material requirements and request quotes from suppliers.
- Consider various types of equipment availability, tooling and/or miscellaneous costs and utilize prior experience to rapidly generate rough quotation with and without software assistance.