This position reports to the Operations Management Team. Prefer 10 years of experience in an Aerospace environment with knowledge of both sheet metal and machined parts. Ability to manage team direct labor utilization and production efficiencies in a 2-shift operation.
- Ensure scheduled production goals and work plans established by first shift are met.
- Accountable for all employee’s working the second shift regarding time and attendance.
- Provide support and troubleshooting to personnel to enhance their individual knowledge and overall growth of the department.
- Communicate daily to Operations Management Team on any issues found during the shift related to quality or production.
- Ensure proper safety is enforced and act as First responder for any incidents related to injury, facility evacuation, release or spill response.
- Ensure facility is properly secured and shut down at the close of each shift.
- Ability to multi task and meet the multiple demands of the ever-changing challenges of
- Lead and support the Team to ensure daily and monthly goals are met.
- Ensure any non-conforming material is properly communicated and controlled.
- Manage 6S activities.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Operations Management Team.
Dynamic and growing organization that offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid life insurance and short term disability. The retirement plan includes a 401k with company match.Apply Here